Do you have multiple vendors — Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft — all working together and playing an important role? Is the private, hybrid or public cloud in your future? Would you like it all to work together for a powerful, unified communications solution? There is one solution that offers it all.
Take charge and own your communications future
Welcome to AVST. Welcome to interoperability. AVSTâ€™s CX-E is the industryâ€™s most interoperable UC platform on the market because it works with what you already have. Now, your existing call control solutions, email systems, mobile devices, presence engines and data infrastructure can all work in harmony. No other UC platform offers a higher level of interoperability. CX-E allows you to make the most of your existing and future UC infrastructure — itâ€™s UC your way.
Such interoperability doesnâ€™t just happen by chance. Three decades of innovation and an extensive interoperability lab ensure a seamless connection to your existing and future communications landscape.
Call Control Interoperability
Do you own technology from Avaya, Alcatel, BroadSoft, Cisco, Microsoft, Mitel/Aastra, NEC, Unify, or ShoreTel? Do you have a mixed telephony environment that includes multiple vendors or technologies? Are you considering using Centrex or IP Centrex? If so, we can help you. We understand that UC isn't a single product; it's the unification of multiple technologies, products and communication methods.
- Supports over 400 traditional TDM, IP-PBX, Centrex and IP Centrex integrations
- Supports multiple telephony integration protocols including SIP, SMDI, Digital Station Emulation, QSIG, CAS
- Simultaneously integrates with multiple telephone systems; up to 10 integrations on a single system
AVSTâ€™s best-of-breed unified messaging solution integrates with virtually any email environment — including premise-based and the cloud.
- Ability to deliver unified messaging to multiple email systems including Microsoft Outlook and Office 365, Lotus Notes, Google Gmail, Novell GroupWise and any IMAP4 compliant email system
- Offers flexible unified messaging architectures: Server-based, Client-based, Secure and Simplified to meet your organizationâ€™s security, compliance and confidentiality requirements
Presence and Identity Interoperability
- Federated presence to calendar including Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Google Calendar to announce presence status to incoming callers
- Federated presence to Microsoft Skype for Business to send incoming calls to voicemail when set to â€śdo not disturbâ€ť
- Federated identity: Web Phone Manager supports single sign-on using SAML with Microsoft Active Directory
Enterprise Data Interoperability
- Accelerate information flow with AVST. Improve business efficiency by enabling faster response times, speed up processes and reduce human latency. Stay ahead of the game with real-time notification alerts, automatic information access, click-to-call, and even extend communications to your web portal.
- Delivers an interactive voice response (IVR) system that pulls information from data sources (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Salesforce.com, etc.) to present to your customers and employees
- Ability to deliver automatic notifications based upon information or events
- Utilizes web services (SOAP/XML) to embed communications into enterprise business applications; for example, click-to-call, availability status, and message access via a web portal