Do You Need More UC Interoperability?
Multi-vendor UC Interoperability is an increasingly important issue for CIOs today. The reality is that many enterprises have significant investments in legacy PBXs and require interoperability between their old and new voice solutions to deploy unified communications. No one is looking to rip and replace - the new UC era is about choice! That is where AVST comes in.
With three decades of telephony, email and data interoperability expertise and thousands of customers worldwide, AVST delivers the industry's most extensive UC interoperability capabilities. Whether you've standardized on Microsoft, Google or IBM for email and desktop applications, Avaya, Aastra, Cisco, Mitel, Microsoft, NEC, ShoreTel and/or Siemens for voice applications, and Apple, Android or RIM for mobile devices, AVST's UC Interoperability solutions can facilitate the deployment of advanced UC applications in any multi-vendor IT landscape.
Don't miss this all new webinar to discover how to:
- Easily integrate Microsoft Lync with your existing telephony infrastructure
- Migrate your installed base of digital and analog PBXs to IP-PBXs or IP Centrex at your own pace
- Protect your current and future IT investments and prevent single vendor lock-in
- Economically replace end of life or legacy voicemail and call processing solutions while moving to a centralized private cloud UC architecture with enhanced resiliency
- Deploy advanced UC applications today regardless of your current or future IT infrastructure including:
- Best-of-breed unified messaging
- Advanced personal assistant and other UC Mobile applications to address the mobility requirements of your workforce
- Rapidly integrating communications with information to optimize your business processes
We hope you'll join us!