Windows Server 2003 Support Ending, Now What?
If your voicemail or call processing solution is still running on Windows Server 2003, Microsoft’s end-of-support announcement probably has you thinking about what to do next. The system that has served you well for years is about to become outdated. What's more, while you want to enjoy advanced unified communications features, it may not be practical to upgrade your existing telephony system.
Know your options – join our all new webinar and discover how to:
- Protect your existing IT investments
- Deploy advanced UC applications that support Windows 2008 and 2012, including:
- The leading voicemail solution that’s been continuously enhanced for 30+ years
- Best-of-breed unified messaging
- Cost-effective informal call center
- Speech-enabled personal assistant
- IVR and Automated Attendant to optimize your business processes
- Upgrade your legacy voicemail system while protecting your current TDM and IP-PBX telephony infrastructure
- Meet your mission-critical centralized private cloud initiatives with survivability, disaster recovery, scalability and virtualization options